Wednesday, March 21, 2012

My New Calling...



I am so excited to have been called as the 2nd Counselor in YOUNG WOMEN'S! Woohoo! I am blessed to be serving with some fabulous ladies and amazing Young Women! It will be even more fun now that Dan has been called as the Young Men's President.

Right now the focus is on the Youth Cultural Event. The girls have been working hard on learning their new songs and dances. I have been trying to help out with learning the new dances. I think, however, I need to keep practicing! Last night we went reviewed one dance and started a new one. I am not as prepped to help out as I had hoped. Oh well.

This Saturday is a Stake practice and should be fun. I will be driving some of the kids up. I am really looking forward to going! The month of April is focused on solely this, with many more practices ahead.

I am so grateful to have a calling, especially one that will be so much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment